We’re carefully monitoring the impact of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation and we’re taking every possible measure to ensure the safety of our players, fans, partners and surrounding communities in accordance with guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As we each navigate the unique challenges in front of us, we wanted to provide you with an update in regard to Chase Center and Thrive City safety protocols and events.
• Minimum recommendation for COVID related-ventilation is a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) of 13. Our current MERV rating is 14 and we are in the process of upgrading our ventilation systems to a rating of 15, which will be completed ahead of our first game.
• The State of California recommends four air exchanges an hour for indoor spaces. Chase Center guarantees a minimum of four air exchanges per hour and will often times exceed the minimum requirements throughout the arena.
• Chase Center has the capability to use 100 percent outside air which is the cleanest possible air. Chase Center can also purge the full building’s air supply and replace it within 20 minutes if necessary.
• Being a newly built arena, we already have the newest ventilation infrastructure in place that allows us to do all of the above.
Venue Safety and Cleanliness
• Chase Center was one of the first major sports and entertainment venues to receive the Global Biorisk Advisory Council’s GBAC Star facility accreditation which validates that we are following the most stringent cleaning, disinfecting and disease mitigation protocols in the cleaning industry.
• The Warriors were the first NBA team to create a dedicated Health and Hygiene department to quickly and thoroughly address the changing nature of our industry.
• Chase Center uses cleaning products that are registered on EPA List N (Approved for use against SARS CoV 2).
• Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
• Touchless hand sanitizer stations, wall mounted dispensers and disinfection wipes have been placed throughout the venue in high traffic, high touch areas.
• We have installed touchless fixtures in restrooms which includes faucets, soap dispensers and flushing mechanisms.
• Additional staff will be scheduled before all Chase Center events to focus on final disinfecting of public facing areas.
• A compliance team will constantly walk the venue to audit cleanliness levels and ensure proper sanitizing by staff.
• We will be implementing smart restroom technology throughout the arena that will provide real-time tracking of consumable inventory, occupancy monitoring and cleaning logs.
• We will have plexiglass barriers installed in all high traffic guest-facing areas.
Refund Information on Rescheduled or Postponed Chase Center Events
Information on the status of your event, and whether you’re eligible for a refund is available in your Ticketmaster account. Instructions on how to request a refund can be found in your Ticketmaster account.
If you purchased your tickets directly from the Chase Center Box Office, please email us at email@example.com.
Golden State Warriors Basketball Games:
The 2020-21 NBA regular season is underway. However, Warriors home games are currently being played without fans in attendance due to the pandemic.
Chase Center Events:
We are currently in touch with all promoters for shows scheduled prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. As new information becomes available regarding these shows, we will provide an update immediately.
The following shows have been postponed. A new show date will be announced at a later time.
• The Lumineers: Tuesday, August 18, 2020
• Roger Waters: Friday, September 25 and Saturday, September 26, 2020
The following shows have been rescheduled✫:
• Bell Biv DeVoe and Friends: New show date – March 20, 2021
• James Taylor & His All-Star Band with Special Guest Jackson Browne: New show date - Wednesday, May 26, 2021
• Phish: New show dates - Saturday, July 24 and Sunday, July 25, 2021
• Celine Dion: New show date - Friday, September 3, 2021
• Tame Impala: New show date – Wednesday, September 15, 2021
• Michael Bublé: New show date - Wednesday, September 29, 2021
• Luke Combs: New show date - Friday, October 1, 2021
• Pet Shop Boys: New show date - Wednesday, October 13, 2021
• Dan + Shay: New show date - Wednesday, October 20, 2021
• The Eagles: New show dates - Friday, October 22 and Saturday, October 23, 2021
• Gabriel Iglesias: New show date – Saturday, November 27, 2021
Please note that original tickets are valid for the new date. For any ticket inquiries please contact the point of purchase.✫
Thrive City Retail and Events:
Thrive City Operating Hours are Monday to Sunday 7 am to 10 pm
Warriors Shop is open
• Open daily from 10 am to 5 pm
Dumpling Time is open
• Open Tuesday through Saturday, 11 am to 7:30 pm
• Delivery and take-out options available.
• Parking for delivery drivers on 16th Street in commercial loading zone.
b8ta is open
• Business hours are Monday to Saturday 11 am to 6 pm and Sunday 12 pm to 5 pm