Enjoy this delicious dish before, during, or after the Warriors game.
Ingredients: Beer Battered Onion Rings
• 1 Large Onion Yellow cut in 1 inch. thick rings
• Beer Batter (see below)
In a deep pot, heat enough vegetable oil to cover the onions in. Heat to 325F. In a large bowl, make the batter and leave a separte small bowl with regular flour. Take the onion rings and pass them individually through the dry flour and then dip them in the batter, place rings very carefully in the hot oil and fry for approx. 4 minutes or until they're golden brown.
Ingredients: Beer Batter
• 1 cup Flour
• 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
• 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
• 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1 teaspoon Cumin
• 1 Tablespoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
• Salt to taste
• Lager Beer
In a bowl combine all dry ingredients. Slowly pour beer in while whisking and mix everything well, making sure to break up any lumps. Batter should be thick enough that it sticks to the onion rings.
Ingredients: Tartar Sauce
• 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
• 3 Tablespoons chopped Dill Pickle
• 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (add to taste)
• 1 Tablespoon chopped Capers (optional)
• 1 teaspoon Fresh or Dried Dill
• 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
• Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and season to taste. Should have a creamy consistency.
Ingredients: Cilantro Aioli
• 0.7 cup Mayonnaise
• 0.3 cup chopped Cilantro
• 1 Lime for juice and zest
• 3 drops of Hot Sauce
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl or food processor and season to taste. Should have a creamy consistency.