Chase Center, in partnership with Bon Appétit Management Company, announced today the addition of two original concepts, innovative dishes and eight Taste Makers and that bring fresh culinary experiences and elevate the fan experience.
Chase Center will welcome two restaurant concepts, Bayview Burgers and Backboard Burritos. Bayview Burgers offers a unique take on the classic American staple. Using the freshest ingredients, with locally sourced beef and produce, each burger is cooked to perfection and served on a soft pretzel bun. From assorted quesadillas to mouth-watering burritos and burrito bowls, Backboard Burritos features dishes crafted with fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Bayview Burgers is located near Portal 3, 18, 23, and 45, and fans will find Backboard Burritos near Portal 10.
Several eateries across the arena are featuring new dishes including Room For Dessert’s Fried Chicken Donut Sandwich, City Bistro’s Loaded Chicken Tinga Nachos, Big Nate’s Evergood Pineapple Sausage, Cocina Milanga’s Pizzetta Cheese & Onion Fugazetta, Old Skool Café’s Beef Short Rib Mac n Cheese, Sarap Shop’s Wok Fry Sigsig Chicken Wings, and more.
Chase Center is also proud to welcome a group of small business, local Taste Makers, each offering a taste of the Bay Area's culinary diversity:
- Vegan Hood Chefs - Specializing in vegan versions of soul food and American classics, including their Vegan Poke Nachos.
- Nixta - Offering entirely vegan Spicy Bean Pupusas, a nod to Salvadoran cuisine.
- Auntie April’s - Known for home-style comfort food and southern hospitality, featuring the Auntie April Soul Burger with specialty seasoned filet of sole and a brioche bun.
- Da Boa Singapore - Serving authentic Singaporean comfort dishes with innovative twists, such as their Singaporean Curry Puffs and Cornflake Rice Krispies.
- Estrellita's Snacks - A family-owned Salvadoran eatery offering Bean & Cheese and Zucchini & Cheese Pupusas.
- Andina – Bringing Venezuelan traditional comfort and street food to the arena, including Arepas.
- Mi Morena - Focuses on Mexico City street-style tacos, featuring Fried Fish Tacos with handmade tortillas.
- Mixiote – Highlighting authentic flavors of Mexico with their famous Loaded Chicken Waffle Fries.