Thrive City has announced its 2023 fall programming schedule, which features free events for the whole family, such as music classes, football watch parties, live music showcases, and more. Thrive City events, which are free and open to the public, are centered around health and wellness, arts and culture, sports and entertainment, and civic engagement. To learn more about Thrive City or register for upcoming events, visit ThriveCity.com.
Upcoming Thrive City events include:
- Little Bears Music Class — Thrive City and Little Bears will host music classes for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers every Friday morning from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Classes will run from September 8 through November 17.
- Weekly Fitness Classes — Thrive City and Kaiser Permanente will continue to host free fitness classes at Thrive City every Saturday from 10 a.m. - 11a.m., beginning September 9. Yoga, Bodyweight Metcon3, and dance will rotate each week until October 14.
- Harmonic Trivia Nights — Thrive City’s Harmonic Brewing will host Trivia Nights every Tuesday night from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m., starting September 12 and concluding on November 21.
- DJ Classes — Thrive City’s Harmonic Brewing will host DJ classes from the Blue Bear School of Music every Thursday from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., with events beginning September 14 and ending November 16.
- Football Sundays — Thrive City will host free weekly community watch parties for football games on Sundays, beginning September 24 through November 19. Times for each will vary based on kick-off schedules.
- The Rock and Roll Playhouse — On Saturday, September 30 from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., The Rock and Roll Playhouse, the largest national kid-friendly live concert series, will make a stop at Thrive City to celebrate the music of The Beatles. The Rock and Roll Playhouse offers its core audience of families with children ages 10 and under games, movement, stories and an opportunity to rock out in an effort to educate children and explore their creativity.
- Live Music Lunch Series — Thrive City’s Live Music Lunch Series will tip off with a performance as part of Fleet Week in San Francisco, the 1st Marine Division band, Diamondbacks Rock Band on Tuesday, October 3 from 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. The series will continue with Swami 3 on October 10 and end with Matt Bolton on October 17.
- First Fridays at Thrive City — On the first Friday of October, November, and December, music-lovers can enjoy themed celebrations of live music and special promotions from Thrive City retailers before a show at Chase Center.
- Thrilloween - On Saturday, October 28, Thrive City will host its third-annual Thrilloween celebration, filled with themed activities such as trunk-or-treat, mini pumpkin decorating, a costume contest, and other family-friendly thrills.