Please plan ahead to account for traffic delays and street closures. It is recommended to prepay for parking as well as understand directions and drive times before heading to an event.
Additional parking is available at Lot A (74 Mission Rock St.) or 1800 Owens Street and can be purchased on site. This parking is first-come, first-serve. Otherwise, reserved parking for other surrounding area lots which are not controlled or operated by Chase Center can be purchased at the link below or via the Warriors + Chase Center Mobile App.
• Reserve parking before your event day, as spaces are limited.
• The Mercedes-Benz Garage and Warriors Way Garage generally open at 5 p.m. for weeknight events and 3 p.m. for weekend events.
• A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available for purchase at the 150 Warriors Way Garage on a first come first served basis. Please have your placard displayed upon arrival and let the parking attendant know of accessibility needs to be directed accordingly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on accessible parking.
• To speed up entry, fans with parking passes for these garages should arrive with their parking pass's barcode readily available for the parking lot attendant.
• Both the Mercedes Benz Garage and Warriors Way Garage are accessed from Terry Francois Boulevard (TFB) only. If you pre-purchased a pass for the Mercedes-Benz Garage, please turn on 16th street for express entry. Please turn onto Warriors Way if you have a pass for the Warriors Way Garage or have ADA needs.
• The Mercedes-Benz Garage and Warriors Way Garage close at midnight, and overnight parking is not permitted.
• Vehicles taller than 6-foot-8 are not permitted inside the Mercedes-Benz Garage without authorization.
There may be some days where events are held concurrently at nearby Oracle Park which may affect parking and driving conditions. Please refer to our neighborhood page for more information about these events.