Please plan ahead to account for traffic delays and street closures. It is recommended to prepay for parking as well as understand directions and drive times before heading to an event.
• Mercedes-Benz Garage (Accessible from 390 16th Street and 99 Warriors Way)
• Warriors Way Garage (150 Warriors Way; previously 450 South Street)
A prepaid parking pass is required for each of these lots, and limited passes are available for select events. Once you select your event, adjust the ticket quantity to “1 Ticket” to view available parking options.
Additional parking controlled by third-party operators is available at 1800 Owens Street and 19th Street/Illinois Street and can be purchased on-site. Parking is also available at Lot A (74 Mission Rock St.) when there are no events at Oracle Park.
Otherwise, reserved parking for other surrounding area lots which are not controlled or operated by Chase Center can be purchased at the link below or via the Warriors + Chase Center Mobile App.
• Reserve parking before your event day, as spaces are limited.
• The Mercedes-Benz Garage and Warriors Way Garage generally open at 5 p.m. for weeknight events and 3 p.m. for weekend games.
• The Mercedes-Benz Garage and Warriors Way Garage close at midnight, and overnight parking is not permitted.
• Vehicles taller than 6-foot-8 are not permitted inside the Mercedes-Benz Garage without authorization.
A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available for purchase at the 150 Warriors Way Garage on a first come first served basis. Those purchasing ADA parking should do the following:
• Head to 150 Warriors Way from Terry Francois Boulevard and get into the rightmost lane
• Have your placard displayed upon arrival
• Let the parking attendant know of accessibility needs to be directed accordingly
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on accessible parking.
Please note that both Warriors Way and 16th Street are one way going westbound towards the garage entrances on event days.
To speed up entry, fans with parking passes should arrive with their parking pass's barcode readily available for the parking lot attendant.
If your parking pass has “MBG” on it ...
• Approaching from the North: Head to 150 Warriors Way from Terry Francois Boulevard and get into the far left lane.
• Approaching from the South: Head to 390 16th Street from Terry Francois Boulevard and get into the center lane.
If your parking pass has “WWG” on it ...
• Head to 150 Warriors Way from Terry Francois Boulevard and get into the center lane.
A limited number of EV charging spots are available at the 99 Warriors Way Garage (MBG) on a first-come, first-served basis. EV spaces are only available if you have purchased a parking pass for that event. Please download the ChargePoint app prior to your visit so you can start a charging session at the station.
• ChargePoint AC/Level 2 chargers are located on the second level of the 99 Warriors Way Garage. Please ask an attendant for assistance.
There may be some days where events are held concurrently at nearby Oracle Park which may affect parking and driving conditions. Please refer to our neighborhood page for more information about these events.