Bring your little bears to Thrive City to shake, rattle, and rock ‘n’ roll! Little Bears teachers create musical journeys focusing on socialization, musical appreciation, and the deep embodiment of rhythm and melody. Allow them to learn and interact with music as a joyful expression of self! RSVP while supplies last.
Babies & Toddlers: 9:30AM - 10:30AM
Preschoolers: 10:30AM - 11:30AM
About the Teacher:
A native of San Francisco, Lucia Pontoniere began playing violin at the age of 6. After pursuing classical violin seriously for 10 years, she began to explore other styles of music on the violin, including jazz, Irish, Scottish, and old-time fiddle. Lucia graduated from Berklee College of Music in 2018 with a Bachelor’s in Violin Performance and American Roots Music. During and after college she toured the country and recorded albums with her band The Ladles, a space where she began to explore writing songs and playing the guitar. Lucia has been teaching Little Bears classes since 2019. She loves teaching, and her music philosophy is built upon the idea that we should always follow the spark of our creativity.
Follow Blue Bear Music:
| Little Bears Page
Registration does not guarantee admission. Space is limited and subject to availability.
First come, first served.
For all information on Thrive City's fall programming, please visit here
Prohibited Items & Activities at Thrive City:
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Alcohol brought on plaza
- All Pets^ on a leash
- No Coolers
- No Lawn Chairs
- Non-surgical masks will not be allowed; guests must be easily identifiable. Limited face paint will be accepted.
- No Panhandling, solicitation, or loitering
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Amplified sound
- No Drones
- No Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters (bicycles can be locked at any rack on streets around the venue)
- No Motorized vehicles
- No Pamphlets or product samples
- No Overnight camping
- No Tents
- All Garbage, bottles, cans, paper, or other waste matter should be placed in designated trash and recycling receptacles
- No Trespassing when Thrive City is closed
- Any other prohibited items, activity, or behaviors deemed unsafe, or unacceptable by Chase Center Management
^^Exception certified service animals as defined by US Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Division