Masks are required for all fans 2 and older. In addition, all fans 12 and older are required to show proof of full vaccination to enter Chase Center, while kids ages 24 months to 11 will need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, administered within 72 hours of event start time.
All fans 12 and older are required to show proof of full vaccination to enter Chase Center. Accepted forms of such proof for those under the age of 18 include the following:
• COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card1) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date doses administered)
• A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document
• A photo of the guest's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
• Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider
• Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type
Per the State of California Health and Human Service Agency, kids ages 2 through 11 will need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, administered within 72 hours of the event start time, to be admitted entry to Chase Center.
Both PCR and antigen are acceptable forms of COVID-19 tests, and test results must be available prior to entry into the event or venue.
Below is a list of accepted COVID-19 test types and regional testing locations:
Children under the age of 2 do not need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.