Registration does not guarantee admission. Space is limited and subject to availability.
Welcome to where the Bay Area community grows stronger, together. Get ready to bring out your inner athlete and make your way to Thrive City to take part in our Weekly Fitness Classes presented by Kaiser Permanente. Throughout April and June, we will offer a variety of free classes featuring Equinox fitness professionals who will help you stay active. These classes are open to all levels, no matter where you are in your wellness journey.
Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and a mat!
Wednesdays: 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sundays: 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Upcoming Weekly Fitness Classes with Equinox Instructors:
First come, first served.
Prohibited Items & Activities at Thrive City:
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Alcohol brought on plaza
- All Pets^ on a leash
- No Coolers
- No Lawn Chairs
- No Panhandling, solicitation, or loitering
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Amplified sound
- No Drones
- No Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters (bicycles can be locked at any rack on streets around the venue)
- No Motorized vehicles
- No Pamphlets or product samples
- No Overnight camping
- No Tents
- All Garbage, bottles, cans, paper, or other waste matter should be placed in designated trash and recycling receptacles
- No Trespassing when Thrive City is closed
- Any other prohibited items, activity, or behaviors deemed unsafe, or unacceptable by Chase Center Management
^^Exception certified service animals as defined by US Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Division