Enjoy a full day of food and fun with friends and family at the Block Party presented by Kaiser Permanente. This Thrive City takeover features carnival-style attractions, local food and beverage vendors, roaming entertainers, a pet costume contest, live entertainment, and more! RSVP while supplies last.
Stop by Warriors Shop throughout the day for our first ever Sidewalk Sale that runs through Sunday, July 2! Rep your city and browse through select Warriors and 49ers gear that is up to 60% off! » Learn More
Pet Costume Parade and Costume Contest
Calling all pet parents! Grab your furry best friend’s finest outfit and take part in our Pet Costume Parade as well as our Pet Costume Contest. Contest categories include Best In Show (small pet), Best In Show (large pet), and Most Creative Costume Overall. Make sure to dress to impress as there will be prizes for each category.
- Once at Thrive City, bring your pet to the Pet Zone table in the Esplanade
- Receive your entry number from a guest service representative at the Info Booth (sign up is free!)
- Parade begins at 2 p.m. in the West Plaza at the Main Stage
- After the parade, join us that the Main Stage for awards at 4:15 p.m.
Pets are required to be escorted by a guardian during the parade. All pets must remain on leashes while on Thrive City.
Registration does not guarantee admission. Space is limited and subject to availability.
First come, first served.
For all information on Thrive City's summer programming, please visit here
Prohibited Items & Activities at Thrive City:
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Alcohol brought on plaza
- All Pets^ on a leash
- No Coolers
- No Lawn Chairs
- Non-surgical masks will not be allowed; guests must be easily identifiable. Limited face paint will be accepted.
- No Panhandling, solicitation, or loitering
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Amplified sound
- No Drones
- No Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters (bicycles can be locked at any rack on streets around the venue)
- No Motorized vehicles
- No Pamphlets or product samples
- No Overnight camping
- No Tents
- All Garbage, bottles, cans, paper, or other waste matter should be placed in designated trash and recycling receptacles
- No Trespassing when Thrive City is closed
- Any other prohibited items, activity, or behaviors deemed unsafe, or unacceptable by Chase Center Management
^^Exception certified service animals as defined by US Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Division